Since then a long time has gone by and many things have changed: Piccinnino retired in the second half of the ’70s. Piero Ariatta and Peter Harrasser founded COPRESIT Studio Tecnico Associato, joined by a third Engineer, Carlo Clerici, for a short period of time. The company became Copresit Srl in 1985. In the meantime, Piero’s two sons, Gianfranco and Alberto Ariatta, obtained their Engineer’s degree and started working for the company.
On 1st June 1992, under Piero, Gianfranco and Alberto Ariatta’s leadership, Ariatta Ingegneria dei Sistemi Srl – Consulting, Design, Project Management, Coordination and Construction of Technological Plants – was established.
Since January 2007, ARIATTA Ingegneria dei Sistemi has gradually become part owned by those Engineers who continue to contribute with their work to the growth of the company and to reinforce its position on the market.
Currently, the two co-founders, Gianfranco and Alberto Ariatta, are assisted by:
• 3 Senior Associates: Andrea Ambrosi, Roberto Menghini and Andrea Quartiroli;
• 10 Associates: Pierfrancesco Calori, Roberto Del Nero, Sébastien Fontaine, Riccardo Lucchese, Paolo Manganini, Francesca Martinoli, Roberto Restelli, Maurizio Sala, Cristian Zeni and Sylvia Zoppo Vigna.
Objective: to fully and truly satisfy all client’s expectations, as proven by the loyalty of the client base. From a study carried out by the company for the period 2000-2012 shows that more than 68% of total turnover in the considered 13 years was achieved by loyal clients who, after the first order, returned to entrust Ariatta for at least other 4 or more orders, and that about 20% of the total turnover for this period is represented by loyal Clients that have entrust Ariatta for at least 10 or more orders.
Furthermore, from 1959 (when the original company, CPI, was founded) to this day, ARIATTA has never had a claim for compensation from any of its customers and has never had to activate a professional indemnity insurance policy to provide cover for problems on projects it has carried out.
On 4th February 2011, together with other three companies that are absolute leaders in their specific fields, ARIATTA founded the “MAESTRALE” Group which aims to be a centre of excellence in all aspects of engineering, with an offer going from initial budgeting to the turnkey delivery of the building.
Besides ARIATTA, the other partner companies in the MAESTRALE Group are:
• J&A, specialising in Project and Construction Management, Cost Control & Management, Planning
• STARCHING, specialising in Civil Engineering
• REDESCO, specialising in Structural Engineering
There are three main factors which determine the quality of the services offered: strong focus on constantly updated project standards and methods; adherence to planning procedures and interdisciplinary control in the various phases of the project in compliance with the ISO 9001 Quality standard; ongoing search for the best ratio between technical standards and costs for the plants designed.
Key words: reliability, competence, respect of deadlines and budgets.
The complexity of the matters dealt with, often subject to continuous changes in laws, is a daily challenge to which ARIATTA responds through constant training, to keep its professionals updated. Furthermore, a multidisciplinary approach that, starting from customer needs, ideally integrates planners specialized skills and the best technologies available on the market, ensures the team always offers the most appropriate solution.
In particular, ARIATTA Ingegneria dei Sistemi offers the following services:
• MEP Design, also through BIM process (REVIT)
• Energy Certifications
• Feasibility Studies
• Project Management
• Inspections and Commissioning
• Consulting for LEED* Certification support, with 3 LEED AP within the ARIATTA staff
• Data Center design, in accordance with the ATD – Uptime Institute Standards, with 3 Accredited TIER Designers within the ARIATTA staff
• Dynamic Energy Simulation and Modelling
* LEED is a voluntary green building certification system applicable to any kind of building, commercial as well as residential, working throughout the building lifecycle. The rating is given in accordance with criteria based on an approach promoting sustainable building and development practices, such as energy and water efficiency, reduction of carbon dioxide emissions, improvement of indoor environmental quality, origin of materials and resources used, and choice of site. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, the system gives a rating/credit for each criterion; the sum of the credits is the level of certification achieved.