POLITECNICO DI MILANO (SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF MILAN)
Requalification of part of Bovisa ex-industrial area, by the recovery of some existent buildings for the realization of new Departments and lecture rooms.
The intervention concerns two areas, called Broggi and Origoni.
Commisioned by: EUROMILANO Spa
Services provided by ARIATTA: Detailed design and Site Supervision
Design Architect: EUROMILANO – Architect Carlo Delle Fratte
Executive Architect: EUROMILANO – Architect Carlo Delle Fratte
Structural Engineering: Engineer Edoardo Poletì (Parma)
Building Area: EUROMILANO
Project start/Project finish: 2004 – 2005
Work start/Work finish: 2006 – 2009
In the ex-Broggi area, the following Departments are based:
- Energy Dept., including lecture rooms, test and Certification laboratories
- Production Engineering and Management Engineering Masters (MIP – DIG).
- A building totally destined to teaching rooms.
Broggi area technical data:
- Energy Dept. : 7.500 sqm
- MIP – DIG : 11.500 sqm
- Lecture rooms : 8.000 sqm
- 8.900 kVA from network
- 1.510 kVA from GenSet + 940 from UPS;
- 4.300 kW thermal power; 4.800 kW frigorific power
In the ex-Origoni area, the Department of Mechanics and annexed laboratories are based.
Origoni area technical data:
- Area: 7.800 sqm
- 2500 kVA from network
- 325kVA from GenSet + 200 kVA from UPS
- 850 kW thermal power; 1050 kW frigorific power